- Centre for the Study of Public Policy
- List of documents relating to democracy, the fall of communism, and post-communist Europe. Contains barometer surveys of New Russia, New Baltic, and New Korea, and abstracts of publications on topics such as economic enterprise and privatisation, social protection and poverty, and parties and elections. Provides a facility for ordering the full text of these articles online.
Author: Strathclyde University Centre for the Study of Public Policy
Subjects: democracy, political history, political science, social policy
Resource type: documents
- Charter88: The Campaign for a Modern and Fair Democracy
- Information on UK political reform, including voting, decentralisation, parliament, citizenship, freedom of information, rights and the constitution. Also describes the group, its publications and campaigns.
Subjects: british politics, democracy, elections
Resource type: documents
- Democratic Vistas
- Presents video, audio, and text transcripts of a series of lectures delivered at Yale University during 2001 on the condition and prospects of democracy in the United States.
Author: Yale University
Subjects: democracy, united states politics
Resource type: documents, moving images, sound collection
- Documenting a Democracy: Australia’s Story
- Collection of documents tracing the development of democracy in Australia. Specific information relating to the Commonwealth, Western Australia, the Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, and Tasmania is accessible via an interactive map, and is presented in RTF, PDF, or Word 6 format. Details of the significance and history of each resource is provided, along with full text transcripts of material such as various Constitutional Acts, Instructions from Queen Victoria to the Governor-General (1900), the Aborigines Act (1910), and the Treaty of Versailles (1919).
Author: Commonwealth of Australia
Subjects: australian government, democracy
Resource type: documents
- Journal of Democracy
- Journal which monitors and analyses democratic regimes and movements in several countries around the world. Offers free access to electronic versions of the annual Election Watch, and subscription access to the full text of articles from 1995 onwards.
Author: National Endowment for Democracy and Johns Hopkins University Press
Subjects: democracy, political philosophy
Resource type: journal
- World Democracy Audit
- Draws together comparative data relating to the level of democracy in over 200 countries and dependencies, using criteria such as political rights, press freedom, level of corruption, civil liberties, and human rights. Presents democracy rankings for country groupings such as the OECD, the European Union, G7, and the Arab League, and an overall ranking of nations with populations over 1 million.
Author: World Audit
Subjects: civil liberties, democracy, human rights
Resource type: reference data
AAAS Directory of Human Rights Resources on the Internet. shr.aaas.org/dhr.htm
Large directory of Internet sites, publications, etc. With forum.
AAAS Science and Human Rights Program. shr.aaas.org
American Civil Liberties Union – ACLU (USA). www.aclu.org
Amnesty International: Human Rights on the Internet. www.amnesty.org/aisect/links.htm
Amnesty International UK. www.oneworld.org/amnesty
Derechos: Human Rights around the World. www.derechos.org/human-rights/world.html
Countries and regions of the world.
Derechos Chile – Human Rights in Chile, Then and Now. www.derechoschile.com
In English and Spanish.
Digital Freedom Network. www.dfn.org
European Court of Human Rights. www.dhcour.coe.fr
Excite: Human Rights. www.excite.com/careers_and_education/reference/politics_and_government/issues/human_rights
Freedom House. www.freedomhouse.org
Nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to promoting democracy around the world.
Freedom House: Library. www.freedomhouse.org/library.html
Global Fund for Women. www.igc.apc.org/gfw
Female human rights.
Human Rights Asia Pacific. arts.qut.edu.au/humanrights
Human Rights Gopher. Gopher: gopher://gopher.humanrights.org:5000
Human Rights in Tibet. www.tibet.org/Activism/Rights
Human Rights Internet – HRI. www.hri.ca
International NGO, documentation centre, publishing house.
Human Rights Internet – HRI: Internet Directory. www.hri.ca/internet
Human rights website database.
Human Rights Internet – HRI: World Calendar. www.hri.ca/calendar
Human rights events around the world.
Human Rights Page. www.teleport.com/~rlawrenc/rights.html
Human Rights Research and Education Centre (University of Ottawa, Canada). www.uottawa.ca/~hrrec
Human Rights USA. www.hrusa.org
Human Rights Watch. Gopher: gopher://gopher.igc.apc.org:5000/11/int/hrw
Human Rights Web: Human Rights Organizations & Resources. www.hrweb.org/resource.html
Human Rights – WWW Virtual Library. www.idt.unit.no/~isfit/human.rights.html
Inter-American Human Rights System. www.umn.edu/humanrts/inter-americansystem.htm
Monitors: A Journal of Human Rights and Technology. www.cwrl.utexas.edu/~monitors
Penn Library: Human Rights. www.library.upenn.edu/resources/social/political/humanrights.html
Political Action Resources. www.kimsoft.com/kimpol.htm
Social Justice E-Zine. members.tripod.com/~goforth/socialjustice.html
Support Coalition International. www.efn.org/~dendron
Human rights and psychiatry.
United Nations: Human Rights. www.un.org/rights
United Nations: Universal Declaration of Human Rights. www.un.org/Overview/rights.html
University of Nottingham Student Human Rights Law Centre. www.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk/~llzweb/hrlc/hrnews/contents.htm
Yahoo: Civil Rights. www.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Issues_and_Causes/Civil_Rights
Yahoo: Human Rights. www.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Issues_and_Causes/Human_Rights
Yahoo: Human Rights – Indices. www.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Issues_and_Causes/Human_Rights/Indices
KORAN DEMOKRASI INDONESIA
Jl Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Pusat
Phone : (021) 70081995 – 5703646
email : email@example.com
Copyright © 2009, Koran Demokrasi Indonesia Network Information Education Network. All rights reserved.